Cabrillo Spec for print
PDF for print
Sponsored by JARTS (President: JA1JDD )
Supported by Japanese "CQ ham radio" Magazine
We have the great pleasure to invite you to the 31th WW RTTY CONTEST conducted by the Japanese Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society, JARTS
|Contest Period:||00:00 UTC Saturday, Oct. 15 thru 23:59 UTC Sunday, Oct.16 in 2022
* Every year, 3rd full weekend in Oct., starts 00:00 UTC Saturday, ends 23:59 UTC Sunday.
You can operate whole 48 hours.
|Band:||3.5, 7, 14, 21, 28MHz
* Existing Bandplans must be observed.
* The QSO on 14100 kHz (the International Beacon frequency) will be invalid. In addition, Ten (10) points will be deducted per QSO logged in at 14100 kHz.
|SOHP: Single Op, All Band, High Power (No Power Limit.)
SOLP: Single Op, All Band, Low Power (RF output is not greater than 100W.
MO: Multi Op, All Band, (permitted multi TX, No Power Limit.)
* There is no limitation to use any DX Cluster.
* Remote operation is permitted if the physical location of transmitters, receivers, and antennas are at one station location.
A remotely operated station must obey all station license, operator license, and category limitations.
* The Committee reserves the right to change the category of any entry (including Check Log) based on its examination of the log or other information.
|Exchange:||SOHP and SOLP: RST and Operator Age. 00(zero zero) is acceptable for YL.
MO: RST and Callsign Owner's Age. If the MO Club Station : RST and 99
|QSO Points:||Two(2), QSO point for contact within your own continent.
Three(3), QSO point for contacts outside your own continent.
|Multiplier:||A) Each DXCC entity except JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).
B) Each call area of JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).
* Each multiplier is counted as a Multi-point only once a band.
* You can count your own entity or call area (JA,W,VE, and VK) as a Multi point.
* "CALL AREA" is the last letter of the prefix.
Examples: JA1, 7K1 are counted as JA1
and JR4, 7L4 are counted as JA4.
* Each portable designator is counted as a Multi.
Examples: JA2xxx/3, 7K2yyy/3 as JA3 and KH2/JH3uuu, JR5vvv/KH2 as KH2.
|Scoring:||(QSO points) x (sum of entities and call areas) - penalty|
1st plaque to Top Winner in SOHP and SOLP in World and Japan.
Cabrillo logs are required. See specifications at http://jarts/Cabrillo_Spec.pdf
|Deadline:||Logs must be received by October 31 2022 to qualify.
You can find your Callsign on Submitted Logs List within three days after you submitted your log.
* Logs submitted after the deadline are not eligible for awards.
* The log may be made open to the public. If an entrant is unwilling submit as a Check log only.
JUDGING : JARTS Contest Committee is responsible for checking and adjudicating the contest entries. Entrants are expected to follow the rules and best amateur radio practices. Violation of the rules of the contest or unsportsmanlike conduct may lead to disciplinary action by the Committee.
|Member: JA1EUL, JA1IQV, JA1OVD, JA1WSK, JA1XRA, JH1BIH, JG1GGU, JK1IQK, JR1BAS, JR1NHD,JS1OYN, JA2KCY|
※1. Information about IBP
International Beacon Project" NCDXF
Top Of This Page | Top Page